Old May 24th 12, 02:02 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london,misc.transport.urban-transit
Bob Bob is offline

Default Do we really need the BTP

On May 24, 3:45*pm, wrote:
On Thu, 24 May 2012 04:49:39 -0700 (PDT)

bob wrote:
On May 24, 1:27=A0pm, wrote:
On Thu, 24 May 2012 10:34:48 GMT

Jethro_uk wrote:
involved - it rather gives the impression the police can kill with
impunity.

What , you mean "innocent" people such as that gun carrying ganster scum
like Mark Duggan? If the police shot more people like him it might improv=

the lives of the law abiding living in places like Tottenham. Machine gun=

ning
any more rioters would help too as you could get rid of 90% of the scum i=

one go.

The example that springs to mind is that of a Brazillian electrician
who dared to travel on a tube train.

Ah well, if he hadn't stayed working here illegally after his visa ran out
he'd still be alive.

Isn't that a bit like Frank Drebin, on being congratulated on his 50th
drug dealer killed, saying, "actually I ran over the last two in my
car, but I was lucky they turned out to be drug dealers."

Robin