Old May 24th 12, 02:42 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london,misc.transport.urban-transit
[email protected] boltar2003@boltar.world is offline

Default Do we really need the BTP

On Thu, 24 May 2012 07:26:06 -0700 (PDT)
Stephen Furley wrote:
good evidence to support them. The police constantly lie about just
about everything. Is there any very good evidence to support them?

No, the just lie about everything in your paranoid anti establishment mind.

supported Hitler and believed that Britain should have joined with
him against the Russians. Am I to be held accountable for his views?

If you walked around wearing an SS uniform then you'd certainly appear
to share them. Duggan was known to carry a gun.

But you have no objection to people doing this as long as they work
for the police?

If the police want to shoot armed criminals even if they're not commiting a
crime thats fine by me.

That was an accident because the drunken bum refused to move on. You don'=

expect someone to die from pushing them over.

Ok, let's say that I go out into the street. I happen to see a police
officer, and I push them to the ground. Do to unknown reasons, they

You don't have the legal authority to move someone on. They do.

it was something like) looked as if he was going to resist me. Under
those circumstances would you have any objection to the way I had
behaved, or would you feel that it was quite acceptable?

The video shows it all. He was pushed. End of. The officer who did it might
have been a bit of a muppet but I very much doubt he decided to kill someone
that day.

Scum beat up and knife people every day in london. Why don't you reserve you
bile for them or do you see yourself in them?

B2003