Old May 25th 12, 06:42 AM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london,misc.transport.urban-transit
Martin Edwards[_2_] Martin Edwards[_2_] is offline

Default Do we really need the BTP

On 24/05/2012 12:27, d wrote:
On Thu, 24 May 2012 10:34:48 GMT
wrote:
involved - it rather gives the impression the police can kill with
impunity.

What , you mean "innocent" people such as that gun carrying ganster scum
like Mark Duggan? If the police shot more people like him it might improve
the lives of the law abiding living in places like Tottenham. Machine gunning
any more rioters would help too as you could get rid of 90% of the scum in
one go.

B2003

Caught any good billygoats lately?

--
Myth, after all, is what we believe naturally. History is what we must
painfully learn and struggle to remember. -Albert Goldman