Old May 25th 12, 06:44 AM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london,misc.transport.urban-transit
Martin Edwards[_2_] Martin Edwards[_2_] is offline

Default Do we really need the BTP

On 24/05/2012 14:45, d wrote:

The example that springs to mind is that of a Brazillian electrician
who dared to travel on a tube train.

Ah well, if he hadn't stayed working here illegally after his visa ran out
he'd still be alive. However Duggan was known to the police who knew he
carried so they had an excuse.

B2003

So they can ice anyone they know is packing heat, or what?

--
Myth, after all, is what we believe naturally. History is what we must
painfully learn and struggle to remember. -Albert Goldman