Old May 25th 12, 08:00 AM posted to uk.railway,misc.transport.urban-transit,uk.transport.london
Jamie Thompson Jamie  Thompson is offline

Default BML2/Crossrail Western Extensions.

On May 24, 9:29*pm, e27002 wrote:
Let's hope they put it in the right place, about 50% closer to Euston
Road. *And we need a station on the Circle Line, either an enlarged
and connected Euston Square, or a new one.

....and I would hope that if they did decide to move the SSL platforms
in front of the NR station that they would rebuild them as a S8-length
four-platform station to handle the increased dwell times London's HS2/
WCML terminus will surely cause.