Old May 26th 12, 12:17 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
Tim Roll-Pickering Tim Roll-Pickering is offline

Default Office can't change a tenner

Graham Nye wrote:

It wasn't *that* long ago when John Lewis would only accept their own
credit card.

And Marks & Sparks wouldn't accept any.

I must be imagining everything I've purchased there on my cards.

They used not to accept credit cards. It has been a while since
they started accepting them. They now offer their own branded
credit card.

That's going back a while - they were accepting them all the time over a
decade ago.

Was the change when cards started to be swiped, rather than jerking a
massive roller over them?
--
My blog: http://adf.ly/4hi4c