Old February 27th 04, 01:50 PM posted to uk.transport.london
TheOneKEA TheOneKEA is offline

Default Oyster reader sighting

"Clive D. W. Feather" wrote in message ...
... somewhere I didn't expect to see one: platform 9 at King's Cross
mainline station. I presume that this is to allow journeys from or via
Finsbury Park, but it's odd that only this platform has them.

There are validators on the Central/NR platforms at Stratford as well
- interestingly enough they are on both Central Line platforms, not
just the one that doesn't have the DLR platform next to it.

Brad