Old May 29th 12, 11:19 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Mizter T Mizter T is offline

Default The Jubilee line

On 29/05/2012 22:36, redcat wrote:

On 5/29/2012 4:46 PM, Recliner wrote:

On Tue, 29 May 2012 15:49:47 -0400,
wrote:

Wasn't it the Jubilee line where people were stuck waiting to get to the
Millennium Dome? I mean, this is going back 13 years so I don't remember
the whole story. But definitely there was an event like this.

I thought that they were stuck at Security, not on the train.

No, it was a train cock up.

I don't recall that - my recollection concurs with that of Recliner,
that it was security related delays in terms of people (plentiful VIPs)
getting into the Dome for the NYE 'bash'.

I dunno if you might be confusing it with the rush to get the troubled
Jubilee Line Extension project finished and up and running in time for
the Millennium?