Old June 1st 12, 12:05 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Mizter T Mizter T is offline

Default Moving to London on the Jubilee weekend?

On 31/05/2012 22:59, wrote:

On 31/05/2012 19:58, Marco wrote:

Picked a hell of a weekend to be moving to London. Is there any possible
way that you might set up some temporary accommodation, such as stay
with a friend and bring only what you need, and then carry out the full
move the weekend?

Yeah I certainly did. In hindsight I should have probably delayed it by
a week. It was because of my new job in London, and they wanted me to
start obviously asap once I had served my notice in my previous job.

It should only take one journey to move everything down as I'm moving
out of "home" and only renting a flat , so I'll be able to leave a lot
of stuff behind.

I do honestly wish you luck.

Unwarranted alarmism, IMO - the OP will be fine, I'm sure.