Old June 4th 12, 12:14 PM posted to uk.transport.london
martin_petrov martin_petrov is offline

Default City Thameslink Station

On Sun, 03 Jun 2012 11:24:33 +0100, Robin9 wrote:

When I pass through City Thameslink Station at weekends it seems almost
a ghost station, with no passengers in sight. How busy is this station
from Monday to Friday?

Since the nice new Bankside entrance to Blackfriars has opened, which is
near my office, I've found myself using Thameslink fairly regularly when
heading towards northwards - but given the extremely short distance
between City Thameslink and Blackfriars (and really, between Farringdon
and City Thameslink) why you'd want to keep City Thameslink there at all?