Old February 27th 04, 07:47 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Paul Corfield Paul Corfield is offline

Default Tube direction

On Thu, 26 Feb 2004 20:53:19 +0100, "Ruud"
wrote:

[snip advice]

Dear Paul (and others of course),

Thanks very much for your comprehensive answer.

You're welcome.

Indeed, in all answers is usefull info.
I will read it several times, and will understand it a bit more, everytime.

I'm really looking forward to come to London.
It will be my first time there, and London is one (out of 2 places) which
I'm really interested in (the second is New York).

New York is well worth a visit.

I really love the language, and with your info (all of you) I'm sure I will
find my way.

And your English is way ahead of my Dutch - either written or spoken.

And last but not least, I love the way, you all give friendly answers.

Ruud, Delft, the Netherlands.

Ah near Den Haag then. Quite a few years since I was over there.

P.S. Wonderfull tagline Paul !!

Well you'll probably love using the Tube when you're here - most
visitors do. It's quite another thing to deal with the complaints of our
regular travellers or even posters on this group.

Tot ziens.
--
Paul C