Old June 5th 12, 07:46 AM posted to uk.railway,misc.transport.urban-transit,uk.transport.london
e27002 e27002 is offline

Default Well I enjoyed it - the Flotilla

On Jun 5, 7:07*am, wrote:
On Mon, 4 Jun 2012 14:11:56 -0700 (PDT), "Railsigns.co.uk" wrote:
It seems to me that the monarchy's role today is as a kind of state-sponsored soap opera cum tourist attraction that we all subsidise generously with our taxes. Right-wing nutters' fervent support for it doesn't sit well with their small state/low taxation ideology or their hatred of state-subsidised monopolies. Perhaps we should privatise the monarchy and introduce some competition.g

The shares could be traded on the stock market. *It needs a catchy name - how about "One's Royal Business" ("ORB")?

"F" for humor, both of you.