Old June 5th 12, 08:13 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Nick Leverton Nick Leverton is offline

Default The Woodland Trust's Scandalous Abuse of Its Position

In article ,
Offramp wrote:
Have you seen this disaster?
http://www.woodlandtrust.org.uk/en/j...gship_wood.png

The dark green areas are for "Flagship Wood Planting".

I cannot imagine a more pointless waste of money than planting more
trees just to build flagships.

The Royal Navy has been using metal for years now and this would seem
to be a total waste of time, money and wood.

I'm afraid this may have been on the cards for some time.

It's long been known that you can't get the wood, you know.

Nick