Old June 6th 12, 05:37 AM posted to uk.railway,misc.transport.urban-transit,uk.transport.london
e27002 e27002 is offline

Default Well I enjoyed it - the Flotilla

On Jun 5, 2:07*pm, Charlie Hulme wrote:
On 05/06/2012 08:32, 77002 wrote:

So, you want all lawmakers to act with one eye on their re-election
prospects. *That is a recipe for bad legislation and corruption. *A
body that reviews laws, sans personal interest, is invaluable.

What we get is a lot of unelected friends of the politicians. I
suggest choosing the upper house through the Jury system.

Grow up and peddle your political views on a different
platform.

What are you doing then?

Responding to the abuse from the lefties.

You've backdated your username to the 1950s, I notice ;-)

It varies. 77002 is only notional. I am not sure she ever carried her
TOPS number.

Charlie