Old June 6th 12, 11:23 AM posted to uk.transport.london

Default London Overground in chaos

On Sat, Jun 02, 2012 at 01:14:09PM +0100, Recliner wrote:
On Sat, 2 Jun 2012 04:44:31 -0700 (PDT), Stephen Furley wrote:
On Jun 2, 12:14*pm, e27002 wrote:
One can nitpick about details. *But, overall I am not sure what there
is to dislike about the Overground.

The overcrowding is probably the worst thing; it's actually been too
successful.

Yes, the trains urgently need those fifth cars.

And sixth, seventh and eighth. Thankfully, having recently changed
jobs, I no longer have to suffer the hell that is an evening train from
Shepherds Bush to Clapham Junction.

While researching this email, I was forced to carry out some
investigative work which unfortunately involved a bucket of
puppies and a belt sander
-- after JoeB, in the Monastery