Old June 6th 12, 09:55 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Neil Williams Neil Williams is offline

Default Boris bus

neill wrote:

The old ones always steamed up. Do they have the wooden slatted floors
and the smell of what I always though was damp, stale tobacco when ypu
put you face on the windows as a child?

They smell of new cars, well, new buses. But the slatted floor, albeit
probably a composite version of it, is indeed present.

One other thing I thought of, and I know many would disagree, but I still
think TfL should go for LED destination blinds, and there should be one
above the rear platform as on the original. The choice of white blinds is
interesting, clearer than yellow I guess, but because we are so used to
yellow they look strangely faded.

Neil
--
Neil Williams in Milton Keynes, UK. Put first name before the at to reply.