Old June 7th 12, 06:02 AM posted to uk.railway,misc.transport.urban-transit,uk.transport.london
Martin Edwards[_2_] Martin Edwards[_2_] is offline

Default Well I enjoyed it - the Flotilla

On 06/06/2012 06:29, e27002 wrote:

Hey, I was not the guy who took this thread political. That said, I
will not sit by and let the left monoplolize.

We don't want to. Reading your drivel is good fun.
--
Myth, after all, is what we believe naturally. History is what we must
painfully learn and struggle to remember. -Albert Goldman