Old February 28th 04, 09:56 AM posted to uk.transport.london
TheOneKEA TheOneKEA is offline

Default North Greenwich oddity

Robin May wrote in message .4...
I was on the Jubilee line this evening coming home eastbound from
London Bridge. The train was terminating at Stratford and Between
Canary Wharf and North Greenwich, the driver made a confused sounding
announcement saying that we'd be stopping in platform 2 (the platform
where trains normally terminate) but the train would call all stations
to Stratford, and that he didn't know why. Is this as unusual as I
think, and if so does anyone know why it happened?

Broken doors at Platform 1/3? IIRC the PSDs on the EJL regularly broke
when the EJL was first opened to full service (read this somewhere on
this newsgroup).

Brad