Old June 7th 12, 10:53 AM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Boris bus

On Wed, Jun 06, 2012 at 09:55:46PM +0000, Neil Williams wrote:

One other thing I thought of, and I know many would disagree, but I still
think TfL should go for LED destination blinds

There are some eye conditions which make point light sources with high
contrast (such as in an array of LEDs) impossible to see clearly,
whereas the more diffuse light from a translucent blind is easier to read.

and there should be one
above the rear platform as on the original.

Agreed.

--
David Cantrell | Godless Liberal Elitist

Human Rights left unattended may be removed,
destroyed, or damaged by the security services.