Old June 7th 12, 11:11 AM posted to uk.rec.waterways,uk.railway,uk.transport.london
Graeme Wall Graeme Wall is offline

Default BBC's Dire Coverage of the Thames Flotilla and other JubilleeEvents

On 07/06/2012 11:47, Recliner wrote:
I wonder what the net cost was to the BBC? The pictures were sold to
the worldwide media, so it might actually have made a profit. I also
think the Beeb did a better job on the Monday and Tuesday, so perhaps
it had focused its efforts on those days? And I wonder if the rain
killed some of the cameras, thus limiting the views available?

Not as far as I know.

--
Graeme Wall
Railway Miscellany at http://www.greywall.demon.co.uk/rail