Old June 7th 12, 04:27 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
Clive Clive is offline

Default Can the Railways Cope with the Olympic Crowds?

In message , Yokel
writes
I sincerely hope to spend much of the Olympics in the more civilised
environment of a cruise ship in Norwegian waters...

If it's from Bergen to Kirkenes, 1 week each way, I can recommend it.
It stops many times to pick up and drop off items en route, many in the
dead of night with stops of only 15mins. It is also better at going
sideways into port than the royal barge was, and all computer
controlled.
--
Clive