Old June 8th 12, 12:31 PM posted to uk.rec.waterways,uk.railway,uk.transport.london
[email protected] boltar2003@boltar.world is offline

Default BBC's Dire Coverage of the Thames Flotilla and other Jubillee Events

On Fri, 08 Jun 2012 12:57:08 +0100
Recliner wrote:
I turned off Planet Earth Live after the first five minutes, but I

It was pretty awful.

wonder just how much of it was actually live? Very little, I suspect.

I think Hammond was live - they did a link up on the One Show before it
kicked off. Or as live as he ever can be - he seems to go through the same
pre programmed set of gurning, facial tics and phony excitement in every show
he appears in.

B2003