Old June 8th 12, 07:30 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Roland Perry Roland Perry is offline

Default Tube Wifi

In message , at 17:20:59 on Fri, 8 Jun 2012,
Mizter T remarked:

Press release dated 1 June:
http://www.tfl.gov.uk/corporate/media/newscentre/24177.aspx

The footnote of the press release has a list of stations "planned for
installation by the end of July 2012" - I'm not sure if the order of
the list has any significance, but if it has I can't see what it is!

I can't see a pattern yet.

Notable omissions (either because nearby stations of similar importance
are covered, or they are on/within the Circle):

Heathrow T5, Whitechapel, Baker St, Great Portland St, Farringdon,
Moorgate, Aldgate, Monument, Cannon St, Blackfriars, Sloane Square,
South Ken, Gloucester Rd, Notting Hill, Bond St, Tottenham Court Rd,
Bank, Knightsbridge, Russell Square, Earl's Court, Hammersmith (H&C),
Paddington (H&C).

[They seem to be positively shunning stations on Crossrail!)