Old June 9th 12, 07:33 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Paul Terry[_3_] Paul Terry[_3_] is offline

Default Time for a bus route rethink?

In message , d
writes

I think I've seen a 6xx bus - its a red bus but runs to a school. Can't
remember which one.

Possibly the 609, a schools variant of the normal 209 Hammersmith to
Mortlake service (although there are many other school routes in the 6xx
series).

I bet the drivers draws straws for that one.

It serves The Harrodian School in Barnes, a rather expensive private
school, St Paul's, the famous boys' public school, and the nice little
Swedish School in Lonsdale Road. I doubt that it ever sees pupils from
Hell High.
--
Paul Terry