Old June 11th 12, 02:40 PM posted to uk.transport.london,misc.transport.urban-transit,uk.railway
77002 77002 is offline

Default Paddington Station H&C Platforms

On Jun 11, 2:00*pm, Neil Williams
wrote:
77002 wrote:
IMHO the Bridge could usefully stretch all the way to Platform one
giving access to all mainline platforms.

It does, albeit with a bit of a bend to bring it into the trainshed.

In the late 1960s I utilized that bridge every day. The memory plays
tricks, I do not recall where it stopped. I did use it a few weeks
back, but I was approaching from the canalside entrance. It is a
buiding site just now.