Old June 12th 12, 10:59 PM posted to uk.railway,misc.transport.urban-transit,uk.transport.london
[email protected] hounslow3@yahoo.co.uk is offline

Default Epping - Ongar Railway Now Open

On 12/06/2012 21:06, wrote:
On Tue, 12 Jun 2012 10:50:24 -0700 (PDT), D7666
wrote:

Then stick a trolley pole on the stock,

Or do it like this .... yes yes I know its been posted before ... at
about 0:27, 0:54 and 1:20 :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?gl=GB&v=unhXEQQk8G8

yep seen it a couple of times. But something I had never noticed
before at about 49 seconds in is the spark from the wheel of the the
leading truck as they push back. I doubt if it is current returning
through all the couplings and wagons,more likely the weight of the
wagon is closing a connection between the rail ends.

G.Harman

That's very interesting, for I had no idea that there was any sort of
electric propulsion systems on rails in Albania.

I have heard rumours in the past, however, that there are plans to build
a light rail in Tirana.

Anyway, if anybody is interested, I found HSH's official website.