Old June 14th 12, 11:23 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Neil Williams Neil Williams is offline

Default Tube Wifi

wrote:

Of course when (not if for most people) you lose your phone you'll be
completely screwed until you get a replacement and give everyone your new
number.

Why would I need to get a new number? I would have the old SIM blocked and
a new one issued with the old number.

A lot of people don't do that, but they are just being lazy. I have had
the same mobile number since 1998 and barring any prefix changes will
ensure I keep it.

Neil
--
Neil Williams in Milton Keynes, UK. Put first name before the at to reply.