Old June 14th 12, 01:53 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Tube Wifi

In article

, (Neil Williams) wrote:

wrote:

Of course when (not if for most people) you lose your phone you'll be
completely screwed until you get a replacement and give everyone your
new number.

Why would I need to get a new number? I would have the old SIM blocked
and a new one issued with the old number.

A lot of people don't do that, but they are just being lazy. I have had
the same mobile number since 1998 and barring any prefix changes will
ensure I keep it.

Me too. The only phone I lost was one I was abut to upgrade anyway.

--
Colin Rosenstiel