Old June 15th 12, 03:13 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Richard J.[_3_] Richard J.[_3_] is offline

Default Paddington Station H&C Platforms

Paul Scott wrote on 14 June 2012
12:34:42 ...
"Paul wrote in message
wrote in message

Is there a plan available showing the current and planned circulation?

Yes. It's all available in the usual fashion on Westminster's planning
website, but the links go stale...

However I did just remember this, which someone linked to a while ago IIRC:

http://www.steerdaviesgleave.com/cas...ington-station

The opening page has a diagram and various videos that explain the various
links.

I found the videos completely incomprehensible. There was no
explanation that I could see (or hear), and the pattern of paths had no
captions and didn't look like Paddington to me. On the video called
"Hammersmith & City Line Platform" I couldn't see anything that looked
like an island platform.

--
Richard J.