Old February 28th 04, 10:33 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Tom Anderson Tom Anderson is offline

Default The nuances of Earl's Court mapped

Looking at a classic tube map, you might naively conclude that there are
District line trains from Edgware Road to Richmond and Ealing Broadway,
which there aren't. I was pleased to see that my new A-Z shows the truth:
it draws the lines around Earl's Court to make it clear that trains from
Edgware Road only go to Wimbledon.

This version isn't on TfL's website (yet), but it essentially looks just
like John Rowland's homebrew:

http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Acro...wimbleware.gif

Incidentally, is this the case for technical or operational reasons?

tom

--
Come with me, and we'll go dreaming.