Old February 28th 04, 11:50 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Spyke Spyke is offline

Default The nuances of Earl's Court mapped

In message ,
Tom Anderson writes
Looking at a classic tube map, you might naively conclude that there are
District line trains from Edgware Road to Richmond and Ealing Broadway,
which there aren't. I was pleased to see that my new A-Z shows the truth:
it draws the lines around Earl's Court to make it clear that trains from
Edgware Road only go to Wimbledon.

This version isn't on TfL's website (yet), but it essentially looks just
like John Rowland's homebrew:

http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Acro...wimbleware.gif

That one has been the 'Standard Tube Map' on the TFL tube site for a
while, showing the distinct routes but without two separate colours.
Personally I find the bright green hideous and prefer the traditional
dark green. (Besides, that's the colour of the signs anyway).
--
Spyke
Address is valid, but messages are treated as junk. The opinions I express do