Old June 19th 12, 03:38 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Roland Perry Roland Perry is offline

Default Don't fly BA during the Olympics

In message , at 15:59:45 on
Tue, 19 Jun 2012, Paul Corfield remarked:
I think the video is excellent and I don't normally say that about BA
adverts. The concept is surely about "Britishness" and just asking
Brits to patriotically support the GB Olympics team. And of course
BA want millions of visitors to fly with them to the UK! Seems simple
enough to me.

So why have the "Don't Fly" slogan. It's simply bizarre.