Old June 20th 12, 07:05 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Basil Jet[_2_] Basil Jet[_2_] is offline

Default Why wait for the dangleway

On 2012\06\20 07:53, Roland Perry wrote:
In message , at 07:27:50 on
Wed, 20 Jun 2012, Basil Jet remarked:

... when you can walk over the O2 Dome?

http://www.theo2.co.uk/upattheo2

hmm - exhilarating outdoor challenge.

When I was at the O2 earlier this year (hoping to get a glimpse of the
building site for the dangleway) there was such a bitterly cold wind
blowing even at ground level that I didn't manage to stay outside for
more than five minutes. On top of the Dome itself would have been, as
they say, a challenge.

If you wore roller skates you could probably go right over it without
moving a muscle.