Old June 20th 12, 01:44 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Neil Williams Neil Williams is offline

Default Amersham with Zone 1-6 railcard

Clive Page wrote:

I would have thought that would only allow you to make a return trip from
Amersham to the central (1-6) area, and back to Amersham again (plus of
course unlimited trips within the 1-6 zones), whereas I want to use the
London to Amersham journey first (which would involve using the return
half of that ticket before the outward).

You can probably get the reverse of that (a BZ6 to Amersham return) from
the ticket office at Marylebone, no idea if valid on the Met though.

Neil
--
Neil Williams in Milton Keynes, UK. Put first name before the at to reply.