Old June 21st 12, 11:56 AM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Bus Drivers And The Olympics

On Sat, Jun 16, 2012 at 01:42:30PM +0100, Robin9 wrote:

The conversation was very interesting and drew a varied response
from the listeners. One point which came up repeatedly was that
of all the transport workers, bus drivers will experience the most
stress during the Olympics and that if train drivers receive a bonus,
so should bus drivers.

Any bus passengers have a view on this?

Yes. I hope they don't get their bonus, and that they strike during the
Olympics. I hope that as a consequence thousands of people - both
spectators and participants - miss their events. Why? Well, I've paid
for the damned games, and I want to get some entertainment out of it.

--
David Cantrell | Godless Liberal Elitist

Compromise: n: lowering my standards so you can meet them