Old June 22nd 12, 09:55 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Mizter T Mizter T is offline

Default The bus strike - Friday 22 June

On 21/06/2012 23:44, Mizter T wrote:
So this bus drivers strike is actually happening then - that's a bit
awkward, which is just the point really I suppose.

Excerpt:
---quote---
Bus workers from 17 companies will go-ahead with a 24-hour strike in
London despite an injunction, a union said.

The Arriva, Metroline and Go Ahead firms applied for the court
injunction, which was granted, and their workers have been told not to
strike on Friday.

But union members at the other firms plan to walk out in a row over a
£500 bonus for working during the Olympics.
---/quote---

I had (perhaps foolishly) taken the above at face value and assumed that
all routes operated by Go-Ahead would be running, but it seems that the
injunction only covers London General - the other Go-Ahead London
companies - that is London Central, Docklands Buses and Blue Triangle -
are all affected, as is their Metrobus subsidiary.

As per TfL's press release, "Metroline, Arriva the Shires, London
General, Quality Line and Sullivan's all running good services."
http://www.tfl.gov.uk/corporate/media/newscentre/24343.aspx