Old June 22nd 12, 10:07 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Mizter T Mizter T is offline

Default The bus strike - Friday 22 June

On 22/06/2012 09:56, wrote:
I notice that currently at the top of the TfL homepage as present
is a link to this PDF file:
http://www.tfl.gov.uk/assets/downloads/routes-running-normal-services.pdf
The style of the table looked familiar to me. It seems that when
TfL need bus route information in a hurry, the site they go to is
http://www.londonbusroutes.net !

I very much doubt they've lifted anything from a third party site!

Anyhow, the PDF file has just been updated and is now longer in the
style of a table with routes listed under each operator and garage code,
instead it's now a rather more passenger-friendly list.

http://www.tfl.gov.uk/assets/downloads/routes-running-normal-services.pdf