Old June 25th 12, 04:22 PM posted to uk.transport.london
redcat redcat is offline

Default Don't fly BA during the Olympics

On 6/21/2012 2:11 AM, Roland Perry wrote:
In message , at 21:36:45 on
Wed, 20 Jun 2012, Recliner remarked:

80% of Games passengers to be welcomed at Heathrow

And the other 20% not welcome?

For some reason I can see the ad, but there is no sound. I'm in the US,
maybe it's their way of disallowing it? After all, they wouldn't want us
NOT to fly to London and see the games.

I like what I saw. It reminds me of dreams I have had -- being aboard a
plane and finding it driving along a highway (and then into a tunnel.
The wings! I'd get pretty scared.) My dreamscape would always be dark
and murky, though. That's the diff.

Anyway, I'm sure they're saying stay home and support the games; drive
in if you must, but you'll probably hit a lot of bumps in traffic. And
there won't be any place to leave your vehicle.

As for your question above, Mr Perry -- the other 20% come in at
Stanstead or Gatwick perhaps?