Old June 26th 12, 12:03 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Bus Drivers And The Olympics

On Mon, Jun 25, 2012 at 10:10:37PM +0100, Mizter T wrote:
On 25/06/2012 17:42, David Cantrell wrote:
On Thu, Jun 21, 2012 at 07:51:31PM +0100, Robin9 wrote:
David Cantrell wrote:
Any bus passengers have a view on this?
Yes. I hope they don't get their bonus, and that they strike during
the Olympics. I hope that as a consequence thousands of people - both
spectators and participants - miss their events. Why? Well, I've paid
for the damned games, and I want to get some entertainment out of it.
Black humour is always better when it contain a grain of truth.

I'm not joking.

I've paid for Trident, and I want to get some entertainment out of it.
Tehran seems a bit surplus to requirements, no?

There are quite a few crucial differences. Amongst the biggest is that
the Olympics are actually supposed to be fun.

Featu an incorrectly implemented bug