Old June 26th 12, 06:45 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Richard Richard is offline

Default The dangleway

On Mon, 18 Jun 2012 10:11:40 +0100, Mizter T
wrote:

On 18/06/2012 07:06, Neil Williams wrote:

Great, yet another non integrated element in TfL's fare system.

What on earth were you expecting? It's a fair ground ride writ large.

Indeed. So, as Neil says, remove the roundel. While you're at it,
remove the word "barclays" from all tfl.gov.uk URLs. We can have a
commercial TfL domain name for that (and the dangleway).

I wonder what it would cost to integrate the more obviously public
transport river journeys into the TfL structure -- or to tender for
new ones? That's somewhere between "transport" and "fun", and it has
been done elsewhere...

I'd also like to see bus connections for free and no extra charge for
an NR journey -- but I take the point about how to explain the
necessary fare rises.

Richard.