Old June 27th 12, 09:14 AM posted to uk.transport.london
CJB CJB is offline

Default Don't fly BA during the Olympics

On Jun 25, 1:57*pm, "Graham Harrison"
wrote:
"Paul Corfield" wrote in message

On Mon, 25 Jun 2012 01:30:50 -0700 (PDT), CJB
wrote:

Why not have a look at the advert for yourself and make your own mind up

http://www.youtube.com/user/flybriti...e=results_main

If you "like" BA on Facebook there's a version on there that asks for
your
post code and then replaces the bit where the plane goes over a road
hump
with some Streetview? footage out of the window as the plane taxis down
your
street. I hate to think how it got past my house, the lane is only wide
enough for a car and has high hedges and even buildings right by the
road!!!

Interestingly this is an own goal by BA the much campaigned for
Third Runway.

Residents can use the film / app. to see what it would be like with
planes taxiing past their about to be demolished homes.

You do have the most bizarre world view. *The video thing is a bit of
fun not an expression of impending doom.
--
Paul C

I agree with you Paul. * But I wouldn't put it past an anti 3rd runway group
to use it in a manner similar to that described by CJB.

Yes they would certainly use it in that manner if it suited their
purpose.

CJB