Old June 27th 12, 11:56 AM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Tube Wifi

On Tue, Jun 26, 2012 at 04:32:48PM +0100, Roland Perry wrote:
Yes, but I expect it costs them more to redirect a geographic like that.

Depends on the number. It would be cheaper (for the recipient) to have
a geographic number going to the "wrong" place than to have an 0800
number,

Isn't the alternative here an 0845?

I forget exactly what the rates were, and I know that revenue sharing
has changed a bit since. Wikipedia says that revenue share only exists
on 0844 these days, not 0845.

--
David Cantrell | Enforcer, South London Linguistic Massive

Computer Science is about lofty design goals and careful algorithmic
optimisation. Sysadminning is about cleaning up the resulting mess.