Old June 29th 12, 09:30 AM posted to misc.transport.rail.americas,uk.railway,uk.transport.london
CJB CJB is offline

Default City Hall NYC - stunning photos

On Jun 29, 9:51*am, wrote:
On Jun 29, 9:29*am, TimB wrote:

On Jun 29, 9:05*am, Stephen Furley wrote: On Jun 29, 5:39*am, george conklin wrote:

On 6/28/2012 5:18 PM, CJB wrote:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ks-ghost-subwa...

CJB

Thanks for the link. *It is truly an astounding station.

I managed to get a ride through it a few years ago, but most of the
lighting was off at the time. *I've heard that they don't throw
passengers off the 6 train at Brooklyn bridge any more, so it's easy
to do it now.

Yes - as it says in the article....
* Tim

I see. *I wasn't able to read the article at the time; it was coming
up with the Daily Mail heading, but the rest was blank. *That was on
the bus on the way to work; I'll try again later.

Try

http://www.thefineartphoto.net/2012/01/

Chris B.