Old June 29th 12, 06:18 PM posted to misc.transport.rail.americas,uk.railway,uk.transport.london
Beloved Leader Beloved Leader is offline

Default City Hall NYC - stunning photos

On Jun 28, 8:18*pm, CJB wrote:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ks-ghost-subwa...

CJB

Guastavino tile. One of the captions mentions it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guastavino_tile

I saw a book about Guastavino over at the National Building Museum (in
DC) two years ago. The work is so magnificent.

The link to http://www.guastavino.net/ at the Wikipedia page is bad.
The Architecture School at MIT maintains that site, I think. Just a
minute, please....

Here you go: http://architecture.mit.edu/class/guastavino/news.html .
There's another link there like that. I have the email address of the
person at MIT who's in charge of that site. I might get around to
writing him.