Old June 30th 12, 10:37 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Mizter T Mizter T is offline

Default ELL gone to HELL

On 29/06/2012 22:34, Robin9 wrote:

;131593 Wrote:

On 29/06/2012 17:01, eastender wrote:-
So I got on the ELL at Whitechapel this afternoon to be told the
whole system was down. A signalling fault, apparently. Not
reassuring for such a new railway.

Lord, calm down! These things happen from time to time.

I don't see any signs of panic. The OP is quite right to suggest
that these things shouldn't happen from time to time in a new
railway, least of all

one fitted out at such inordinate expense.

I concur with the basic premise, but wonder if you can back up the
"inordinate expense" comment?