Old February 29th 04, 03:05 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Gol Gol is offline

Default Abandoned LU stations' travelcard zones?

There's travelcards for travelling to stations outside the proper zones.

"PS" wrote in message
So does that mean travelcards were unable to be used on such stations in
those days? Moreover, did all stations now in zone 6 or A-D suffer from
such inconvenience?

Gol someone@somewhere wrote in message
When there were only 3 travel zones and the Ongar branch was outside of

the
zone along with Epping and a few stations like Theydon Bois - Loughton.

After Ongar branch was abandoned the remaining stations that was outside

the
zone were brought into zone 6.

I think I miss something though.

TCP

"PS" wrote in message
Hi there, I'd like to ask a curious question:

What travelcard zone does some of the abandoned Underground
branches (e.g. Ongar branch of Central line) belongs to, if they have
ever been included to the zones?

In particular, I would like to have those stations which do not have
zones displayed on Mr. Clive Davro's site, as I am his site's regular
visitor.