Old February 29th 04, 05:08 PM posted to uk.transport.london
CIG_BIG_CIG CIG_BIG_CIG is offline

Default South Harrow 83ts

A recent visit to South Harrow revealed that 2 sets of 83ts have gone.
Does anyone know when and whether it was by road or rail?

What else has gone and from where? I know some 72ts from Hainault has
gone, and I have seen there is still 83ts round the back of Neasden
but what about Cockfosters and Uxbridge?

Also, is it possible to arrange a visit to this stock does anyone
know? I would like to really get some interior views etc... if anyone
knows who to ask and whether they will say yes or not it would be
really helpful!

BTW: Photos can be found at http://www.thetube.fotopic.net/ showing
the comparison of 2002 and now at South Harrow.