Old July 4th 12, 03:45 PM posted to uk.transport.london,misc.transport.urban-transit,uk.railway
Alistair Gunn Alistair Gunn is offline

Default Labour backs plans to return railway network to public control - Guardian/Observer

In uk.railway Martin Edwards twisted the electrons to say:
On 03/07/2012 18:06, Alistair Gunn wrote:
In uk.railway 77002 twisted the electrons to say:
There is nothing conservative about encouraging sodomy.

Quick! Let's make the government small enough that it can fit inside
everyone's bedrooms?

Why are libertarians not libertarian about sodomy?

AFAIK most of them couldn't care less what other consenting adults get up
to in the spare time? This libertarian certainly doesn't care if two, or
more, consenting adults want to get married ... Unless they're
expressing a desire to either get married, or not get married as the case
may be, *to me* I really don't see it as being any of my business!