Old July 5th 12, 12:16 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Labour backs plans to return railway network to public control - Guardian/Observer

On Wed, Jul 04, 2012 at 06:41:54AM +0100, Martin Edwards wrote:

We've nearly been through the card now. How about capital punishment,
safety belts are dangerous and smoking is good for you?

If it helps, my dad recently had a heart attack while playing squash.
He wasn't smoking at the time. This *PROVES* that smoking prevents
heart attacks, and that exercise is bad for you.

The Law of Daves: in any gathering of technical people, the
number of Daves will be greater than the number of women.