Old July 5th 12, 01:44 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london,misc.transport.urban-transit
[email protected] boltar2003@boltar.world is offline

Default Labour backs plans to return railway network to public control - Guardian/Observer

On Thu, 5 Jul 2012 05:21:09 -0700 (PDT)
bob wrote:
My understanding is that, in the UK, there is a shortage of adoptive
parents at the moment (ie a surplus of children). The choice, then,

I bet I can guess where a lot of those kids come from and why nobody
wants to adopt them.

backgrounds). Studies of homosexual couples who have adopted have
suggested that, from a child welfare perspective, the environment they
provide their children is signficiantly better than that provided by a
care home.

Probably true. But I even if there weren't a shortage of adopters the gay
lobby would do their best to make sure "equal rights" were applied to couples
wrt who gets a child and sod what matters to the child itself.

B2003